A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NAUGHTON BROTHERS FUNERAL HOME, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Funeral Homes Find Ways To Upcharge Customers Who Buy Caskets Elsewhere
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Federal Trade Commission’s Funeral Rule exists to make sure that funeral homes don’t charge their customers extra if they choose to get some of the key services elsewhere, like ordering a casket from Costco or from Amazon. In the decades since that rule was implemented, some funeral homes have figured out new ways to effectively penalize customers for trying …
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017