The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATURES CHOICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- N.Y.C. Nature: Dainty Invader: the Deptford Pink
By DAVE TAFT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The flower is an uninvited lovely of New York’s woods.
- New York Today: New York Today: Brewing in Harlem
By GABRIELLA ANGOTTI-JONES and VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Thursday: A beer with local flavor, more balmy weather, and getting great shots on Nature Photography Day.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.