The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATURE BOTANICALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- It's easy to start a fight with these guys in a botanical garden
By Avi Bagla - Monday Jun 19, 2017
These guards at this botanical garden really don't like it when you start a fight or step on the chrysanthemums.
Internet Comment Theater is a Mashable original series that takes the internet’s weirdest comments and reviews and brings them to life. Read more...More about Botanical Garden, Internet Comment Theater, Entertainment, and Web Culture
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- New Math Untangles the Mysterious Nature of Causality
By Natalie Wolchover - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Contrary to conventional scientific wisdom, conscious beings and other macroscopic entities might have greater influence over the future than does the sum of their microscopic components.