Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NATURAL MOBILE WIRELESS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Sprint Talks Bundling With Comcast, Charter; Puts T-Mobile On Hold
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The race to make a deal with T-Mobile has been a long jog for Sprint, and now it is setting off to explore a side path - a possible deal with Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications that would enablethe cable companies to bundle wireless services to customers.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.