Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NATIVE AMERICAN MISSION ASSOCIATION, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
- A Tribe Called Red Discusses Indigenous Life On Canada’s 150th Birthday
By Zachary Johnston - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
We sat down with indigenous musicians A Tribe Called Red to discuss native music, Canada Day, and being indigenous in 2017.
- DAPL Opponents Win Victory for Standing Rock Sioux and Environmental Justice
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The persistence of the Standing Rock Sioux and Earthjustice has paid off: A district court has found the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ approval of the Dakota Access Pipeline illegal. Many possibilities have opened up for the tribe.