A former technology worker at a biometrics company that Apple Inc. (AAPL) bought in 2012 agreed to pay nearly $280,000 to resolve insider trading accusations.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATIONWIDE BIOMETRICS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Former IT Worker Settles Insider-Trading Accusations in 2012 Apple Merger
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Biometrics catches violent fugitive 25 years on the run
By David Kravets - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Like it or not, facial-recognition tech has become an everyday part of society.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.