Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NATIONAL YOUNG FARMERS COALITION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Creative Coalition Praises Congress for Moving to Pass Budget Without Eliminating NEA Funding
By Reid Nakamura, provided by
- Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The nonprofit advocacy group The Creative Coalition praised Congress on Wednesday for moving forward with a budget plan that does not eliminate funding for the National Endowment for the Arts.“We are pleased that the House of Representatives continues to show support for the NEA by rejecting calls to eliminate its federal funding,” Robin Bronk, CEO of The Creative Coalition, said in a statement.The original Trump budget, put forth back in March, targeted the NEA and the Corporation for Public Broadcast — which helps fund public radio and TV stations across the country — for complete elimination.
- After Decades of War, Colombian Farmers Face a New Test: Peace
By NICHOLAS CASEY - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The FARC rebels have disarmed and joined the government to wean farmers off illicit crops. But in poor villages, the lure of drug money is still strong.
- U.S.-Led Airstrikes in Syria Killed Hundreds of Civilians, U.N. Panel Says
By NICK CUMMING-BRUCE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The findings reinforced fears by humanitarian groups over the heavy loss of civilian life that could result from the American-led coalition’s airstrikes.