A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NATIONAL PRESERVATION & MAINTENANCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Factory Maintenance Jobs Are Getting Harder To Fill. Siemens Says AI Could Replace Them
By Sean Captain - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The German industrial giant says AI systems that diagnose problems in industrial machinery can preserve the expertise of disappearing factory techs.
Forget about a future robot uprising that looks likes The Terminator. The takeover is already happening as machines replace factory workers, and AI systems increasingly take over office tasks like legal research.
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Protected Wolves in Alaska Face Peril From Beyond Their Preserve
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Jul 14, 2017
New research suggests controlling the animals outside a preserve can affect those living within it, with implications for wildlife management programs elsewhere.
- 30 small ISPs urge Ajit Pai to preserve Title II and net neutrality rules
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Letter: Title II didn't hurt investment, is good for small ISPs and customers.