NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATIONAL HOME IMPROVEMENTS CONTRACTORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Watching Paint Dry Is More Productive Than You'd Think
Monday Jul 29, 2013
DIYers were treated to 24 hours worth of live-streamed DIY projects to kick off the launch of Krylon ColorMaster's line of spray paints. "The Krylon ColorMaster Challenge: 24 Projects in 24 Hours"tackled home improvement renovations with help from Jeff Devlin, host of DIY Network's "I Hate My Bath" and a licensed contractor.
- Why ‘Julius Caesar’ Speaks to Politics Today
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With assassination at its core, Shakespeare’s play is fraught. Totalitarian governments have banned it. And yes, it has inspired violence.
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.