New technologies are shortening the diagnostic process.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Can the Diagnostic Process Be Shortened to Minutes?
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Invitae Expands Gene Test Menu With Good Start, CombiMatrix Deals
By Frank Vinluan - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Gene tester Invitae has been clear about the company’s ambitions to make genetic information a standard part of medical practice at all stages of patient care. The San Francisco company is now aiming to offer genetic testing at the earliest stages of life by acquiring two companies that specialize in screening prospective parents and newborns. […]
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Are Steve Bannon’s Days Numbered?
Monday Aug 14, 2017
Steve Bannon, President Trump’s chief strategist, has been criticized as being emblematic of the far-right nationalism that turned violent in Virginia last weekend. Can he salvage his role in the White House?