Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NATIONAL COMMITTEE TO FREE HAN TAK LEE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Spike Lee promotes rally for Colin Kaepernick with tweet misspelling his name
By Staff and wire reports - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Spike Lee is promoting a planned rally for free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick. The former San Francisco 49er became a topic of national conversation last year for choosing to kneel instead of stand for the national anthem, citing police violence and social injustice against minorities.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Computer-Chip Testing Firm Urges Blocking Sale of Rival to China Fund
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Cohu Inc., which tests semiconductors, wants to persuade the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that the proposed sale of Xcerra Corp. to a Chinese government-backed fund would threaten national security.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”