Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NATHAN'S FAMOUS OF CENTRAL PARK AVENUE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- New York Tower Inks Two Deals for Condos Priced Over $70 Million Each
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Both units are in the under-construction Manhattan condo tower 520 Park Avenue.
- Designated Gifts Lead To Fundraiser Layoffs
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Two of the nation’s largest United Way affiliates and the organization responsible for raising three-quarters of the funds to operate New York’s Central Park were…
- Hot Dog History Born in Coney Island
Thursday Jun 30, 2016
Nathan's Famous, host of the annual July 4 hot-dog eating contest, is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. WSJ's Jeff Bush takes a trip to the original Coney Island location to explore the humble history of the popular sausage on a bun. Photo: Jeff Bush
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.