Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NATHAN'S FAMILY MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Quentin Tarantino Exploring New Movie on Manson Family
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The Hollywood Reporter said that Mr. Tarantino is at the final stages of script writing and that filming would begin next year.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Quentin Tarantino Will Take His Next Film To Bloody New Heights Through His Vision Of The Manson Family Murders
By Andrew Roberts - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Will Quentin Tarantino go by the book for his first film based on a true story or will it be the Tarantino version of the Manson Family?
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."