Online lending company SoFi is closing down Zenbanx, the online banking provider it bought earlier this year. In an email sent to Zenbanx customers, the company announced that it will close all accounts at the end of next month. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - NATASHA COPELIN R.N., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Six months after acquisition, SoFi is shutting down Zenbanx
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- A new island has formed off North Carolina's coast
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
New islands have formed off North Carolina's coast. Veuer's Natasha Abellard (@NatashaAbellard) has the story.
- President Trump Sends Another Warning To North Korea
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Friday Aug 11, 2017
President Trump has issued a third warning to North Korean President Kim Jong Un. Veuer's Natasha Abellard (@NatashaAbellard) has the story.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.