NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2007 - NASSCOND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- End of the Road for Inaugural License Plates
Friday Jan 13, 2017
Charlie Gauthier is one of a few dozen collectors who’ve acquired every presidential inaugural license plate dating back to Franklin Roosevelt. But President-elect Trump's team has no plans to keep the custom-plate tradition alive. Video/Photo: Madeline Marshall/The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017