David A. Clarke Jr., an ardent supporter of President Trump, had claimed in May that he would accept a senior position with the agency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
106 MARLE PLACE
BELLMORE, NEW YORK, 11710
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NASSAU COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT CC STAFF INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Says He Will Not Join Homeland Security Department
By RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- 2 Toddlers Die in Texas After Being Left in Car for 15 Hours, Sheriff Says
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The sheriff of Kerr County, near San Antonio, called the deaths of two young girls “the most horrific case of child endangerment that I have seen.”
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War
By WALT BOGDANICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The sheriff called it a suicide. When a state investigator raised questions, he became the investigated.
- ‘How Far Can They Go?’ Lawsuit Over Police Search of Hundreds of Students Raises Constitutional Questions
By JACEY FORTIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A sheriff’s department is accused of patting down 900 students with “zero cause.” But what happens to fourth amendment rights when students are in school?
- Police Catch Suspects Trying, Failing To Cram $1M In Meth-Laced Candy Into Car
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
When Houston police showed up to investigate a report of a home burglary, they likely weren’t expecting to find two people attempting to flee the scene in a car overstuffed with 600 pounds of methamphetamine-laced lollipops.According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, officers were responding to a worried neighbor’s call about what appeared to be a home invasion, …
- Father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — The father of a Southern California 5-year-old who has been missing for two months was arrested Friday afternoon in Las Vegas on suspicion of his son’s murder, authorities said. A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement said Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35 was arrested in coordination with authorities in Las Vegas and was being...
- Nassau County is the latest local government to sue drugmakers over opioid crisis
By Robin D. Schatz - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Citing "exorbitant" expenses in addressing the mounting opioid crisis, Nassau County on Monday joined a growing number of local governments in New York state and elsewhere that are suing major...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.