In the 14 months since she joined the board, Ms. Huffington has been a public voice for the start-up and a confidante to its chief executive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NARRATIVE INFLUENCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- As Uber Leaders Step Aside, Arianna Huffington’s Influence Grows
By KATIE BENNER and MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- As Amazon’s Influence Grows, Marketers Scramble to Tailor Strategies
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Monday Jul 31, 2017
“Increasingly, if you win on Amazon, you win, period,” a beverage executive says.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- First Words: Why the Far Right Wants to Be the New ‘Alternative’ Culture
By JOHN HERRMAN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The hard-right fringe is billing itself as today’s “punk rock” counterculture — even as it gleefully seizes power and influence over the mainstream.
- Common Sense: As a Guru, Ayn Rand May Have Limits. Ask Travis Kalanick.
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
For all the influence of the Objectivist principles set forth in “The Fountainhead” and other works, some prominent followers have run into trouble.