The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NAPOLI PIZZA RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.