Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NANCY LANE ASSOC., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Climate Preparedness: Rotterdam Sets Example for Coastal Cities Threatened by Rising Seas
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While U.S. leaders dither, The Netherlands sees climate change as an opportunity to strengthen urban infrastructure and build more resilient communities.
- It's Not All Nancy's Fault
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Assigning the blame for Democratic defeats.
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Nancy Pelosi Tells Democratic Critics, ‘I Think I’m Worth the Trouble’
By JONATHAN MARTIN and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Ms. Pelosi, under fire after a Democrat lost a high-profile special election in Georgia, parried renewed questions about her leadership of the party.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.