The U.S. tax system raises little money relative to other advanced nations, yet distorts saving and investment decisions, encouraging trickery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NAK WON CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Scene: The Tax Reform America Needs (and Probably Won’t Get)
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Burning Man's sacred temple, made possible by logs from PG&E
By Mike Moffitt - Friday Jul 14, 2017
If you worry that Burning Man has become too corporate, you won't be reassured by the news that desert art festival's sacred temple this year will be brought to you by PG&E, well, at least the logs.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Netanyahu says he has ‘nothing to fear’ amid corruption claims
By Mark Moore - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared he won’t be toppled and has “nothing to fear” as he rejected allegations of criminal corruption against him. “They are trying to get me and attempting to topple the Right,” Netanyahu told members of his Li?k?ud party??, according to? ?a report ?Tuesday ?on Kan, the Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation....
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.