The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NAILS V3, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- This intense dog chase through a busy street is a real nail-biter
By Laura Vitto - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Forget those GoPro videos in which reckless teens dangle from 100-story buildings— this clip of an innocent little terrier running through a busy street will send your pulse soaring.
The clip, captured from the perspective of a nearby cyclist, shows a leashed terrier running down a multi-lane road, dodging people and cars left and right.
For two stress-inducing minutes, the cyclist follows the dog, desperately signaling for cars to slow down. But don't worry— this nail-biter has a happy ending.More about Watercooler, Animals, Culture, and Web Culture
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.