If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NAILS ART SALON CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- art review: Documenta Kassel: Using Art as Their Witness
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A range of projects in Documenta 14 show that art can potentially change history, not just reflect it — and we have serious things to think about.