To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NAC NORTHTOWN AUTOMOTIVE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Learn more about the redevelopment plan with this aerial tour
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Kahn Media Named Petersen Automotive Museum AOR
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Los Angeles-based Kahn Media was this week named public relations AOR for the Petersen Automotive Museum. Kahn Media specializes in PR and social media marketing. "One of our goals as we approachour 20th anniversary in 2014 is to develop long term strategies to expand the museum's outreach and create innovative experiences that are engaging for enthusiasts and non enthusiasts alike," statedTerry Karges, executive director of the Petersen Automotive Museum. "Kahn Media has a reputation for cutting edge work and we know they will help us exceed these goals."
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.