The discount hotel reservations app previously released some OOH messages in its hometown of SF, but this is the first wide-scale outdoor campaign, supported by radio, streaming and other platforms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - N.Y.C. MOBILE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- HotelTonight Launches First NYC OOH Campaign
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Snap Partners With Factual To Dig Deeper Into Location Data
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Location data provider Factual on Tuesday announced a deal with Snap Inc., Snapchat's parent company. Snap will have access to Factual's data product, Global Places, to power relevant experiences onits mobile app.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Kaltura And Akamai Partner On Predictive Content Delivery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- VentureBeat is looking for ace tech reporters in SF and NYC
By Blaise Zerega - Friday Jun 23, 2017
VentureBeat has immediate openings for experienced reporters with a track record of getting scoops and providing smart analysis. We’re looking for two people, one in San Francisco and one in New York, who love covering the business of technology but are not infatuated with it. Reporters with a critical eye, an ability to develop sources, […]
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.