Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
149 CANAL STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10002
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - N SIMPSON TRADING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- The Cosby Jurors Begin Deliberations as the World Watches
By MARK ROTH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
All juries have burdens, but they are sometimes heavier when the panels are sequestered in high-profile cases as in the trials of Bill Cosby and O.J. Simpson.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- N.B.A. Draft 2017: Timberwolves Trade for Jimmy Butler; Fultz Is Top Pick
By BENJAMIN HOFFMAN and MARC TRACY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 76ers have the top pick in the draft, followed by the Lakers. After that it gets interesting. Stay here for pick-by-pick updates and analysis.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.