A new intriguing tactic is being employed by ranchers whose land is in danger of being taken by eminent domain for the Keystone XL pipeline.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - N&J SEWER DRAIN PIPING & HEATING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- “Panels Not Pipes” Will Obstruct Path of Pipelines with Better Options
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
- Could Trump Really Be Draining the Swamp?
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The water appears to be receding at key Beltway bureaucracies.
- Boy who slipped while playing in water is swept into pipe
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017