As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - N&D PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Amazon Juggernaut Is Coming to the Neighborhood
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Amazon’s $13.7 billion deal to buy Whole Foods Market fills an important distribution gap for Amazon’s food ambitions.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- Take Feta. Add Frites. Stir in European Food Rules. Fight.
By JAMES KANTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
European Union regulations protecting consumers and preserving culinary cultures often create tension, sometimes even with the United States.
- The Small Business Report, May 20, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday May 20, 2016
The niche still available for small business owners in the pet food business; and three tips uniquely designed for today's entrepreneurs.