Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
315W ROSLYN ROAD
MINEOLA, NEW YORK, 11501-1939
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MZB ASSOC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Amazon's Father's Day Kindle and Echo Deals Are Live
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Amazon’s Father’s Day device deals just went live, including $20 discounts on the Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle Voyage, extra savings on various Kindle bundles, and less common deals on Amazon’s Echo line of smart speakers. Alexa does know some great dad jokes, so that part makes sense.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.