The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
PAUL C. WANG
1600 BROADWAY APT 9D
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MYVITALS SQUARED INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York Today: New York Today: Times Square Characters, a Year Later
By KHORRI ATKINSON, JONATHAN WOLFE and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Thursday: Checking in with the costumed characters, a slain police officer is remembered as a “warrior,” and a call for blackout memories.