Food, Design, Portable, Coal, and Barbecue
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MYSTIC GRILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Is the Weekend You Make Grilled Cocktails
By Sam Bithoney on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Sustenance! Last week I got completely jittery testing coffee in a blender bottle for you all, so what better way to calm down than the universal solution: ALCOHOL. It’s cocktail week, folks!
- Sessions Is Likely to Be Grilled on Reports of Meeting With Russian Envoy
By MATT APUZZO and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As a Senate panel questions the attorney general on his role in the Russia inquiry, reports that he met the Russian ambassador a third time will almost certainly come up.
- U.K.'s May Vows to Deliver Conservatives From 'Mess' Caused by Election Setback
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May faced a grilling from Conservative lawmakers, marking an early test of her ability to effectively govern after a disappointing election outcome weakened her power.
- Can AstraZeneca Thrive on Its Own? Big Test Looms
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The drug maker hopes the results of a trial for Mystic, a lung-cancer treatment, will prove it was right to fend off a 2014 takeover offer and commit to developing immunotherapy medicines.
- Is Bernie Sanders Going to Hell?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Sanders recently grilled a nominee on a particular, and controversial, point of Christian theology: the question of who goes to heaven or hell – a question that has nothing to do with serving in the federal government.