Warren Buffett’s battle for control of a Texas power company took a turn as a new mystery bidder emerged to challenge Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s $9 billion offer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MYSTERY SHOPS ARE US INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mystery Bidder Emerges to Challenge Buffett for Oncor
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Mystery of Russian Fake on Facebook Solved, by a Brazilian
By SCOTT SHANE - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Times concluded that “Melvin Redick” on Facebook was a fake American created by Russia as part of its propaganda campaign. But where did the man’s photos come from?
- Google to Outline to EU How It Will Change Search Results
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Alphabet Inc.’s Google is set to outline to the European Union’s antitrust authority on Tuesday how it plans to implement the recent order to stop illegally favoring its own comparison-shopping service in search results.