NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MYRTLE 6440 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Heirs Fight Over An Inheritance, Advisers Referee
Friday May 11, 2012
Inheritance battles can bring out the worst in heirs and advisers can help smooth the waters. Dow Jones' Arden Dale explains.
- Film Clip: 'My Cousin Rachel'
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Watch a clip from "My Cousin Rachel," starring Rachel Weisz, Sam Claflin, and Iain Glen. Photo: Fox Searchlight
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Always be ...
Wednesday Mar 8, 2017
John Trahar, founder and strategic creative lead at Greatest Common Factory, closed the Brand Marketers Insider Summit "tip sheet" panel by posing question that may be the greatest tip of all: Whatshould brands always be doing to engage their consumers? Invoking the famous Alec Baldwin delivered line in "Glengarry Glen Ross" line -- "always be closing" -- Trahar said, "Always be what?"