Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MYRIAD ART DESIGN & ENTERTAINMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- University of Chicago Receives $2 Million for Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The challenge grant from the Efroymson Family Fund will support construction of a new arts center in Chicago's Washington Park neighborhood....
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Crocs Thanks Instagram Users For Sharing With Original Art
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Running through July 14, ads are appearing on global social channels, paid social, and paid media, including "Entertainment Tonight."
- ‘American Gothic’ and a Grant Wood Retrospective Are Coming to the Whitney
By ANDREW R. CHOW - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The painting is coming back to New York for an exhibition opening in March.
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....