After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MYLES TO GO TRANSPORT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.