When my husband died of AIDS, I resolved to keep how he died a secret to protect my children.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MY KIKOS GROUP FAMILY DAY CARE CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Losing a Father and Husband to AIDS, and Finding Him Again
By MAGGIE KNEIP - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Patient Network Group Says Majority of Members Want To Keep Obamacare
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A U.S. patient networking group called PatientsLikeMe has dipped its toe in the waters of public opinion, asking its members what they think of the healthcare policy fight. There are many caveats, but the numbers trend in the same direction that other national polls have found—a shift towards more acceptance of the Affordable Care Act, […]
- Nudes, Sexts, And Dealing With An Ex: Why Marketers Should Care
Friday Jun 23, 2017
From generation to generation, you hear the same thing: Back in my day, things were not this crazy, oversexed, and dangerous. You probably also talk about how you walked uphill both ways to school(possibly in the snow).
- Celebrating 10 years of GoogleServe
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017