As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MWMW CONSULTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- James Hodgkinson -- Look for the Union Label
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
James Hodgkinson, a good union man.
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
- Pasta Heir Lists Swiss Estate for About $72 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Riccardo Barilla, a descendant of the founder of the pasta company, is selling Domaine Pré Saint Jean, a roughly 10-acre estate just outside Geneva.
- All About James Comey
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
What his Thursday testimony made clear is how much he has damaged the country.
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Dr. Andrews discusses the latest findings in arm injuries with the Motus team.
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.