A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MWM MEDIA ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- No Advertiser On Earth Should Support Sickening 'Blood Drive' On Syfy
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
When does the environment created by the contents of a TV show become so repellent that no advertiser on earth would agree to be associated with it?
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How Boomers Are Driving Enterprise Purchasing Decisions
Monday Mar 20, 2017
For too long, business-to-business marketers have been relying on the same old trope when it comes to identifying the drivers of tech purchases in the office place. Right now, you're probablyimagining a bespectacled whiz kid, gangly and pale, and above all else - young.
- Advanced Measurement: Not Just For Enterprise Brands Anymore
Tuesday Apr 12, 2016
Historically, most marketers have assumed that only companies with significant marketing budgets could afford moving to an advanced measurement approach without taking a hit to their bottom line. Butthat's not necessarily the case if companies are considering the bigger picture.