Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
279 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD.
AMHERST, NEW YORK, 14226
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MV 1, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Chatbots Are Revolutionizing The Way You Re-engage Moms
Friday Jan 13, 2017
Chatbots powered by artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and machine learning are 2016's gift to marketers looking to enhance customer experience in a personalized and relevant way.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Brooklyn Nets moving corporate HQ to Industry City
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment, owner of the Brooklyn Nets and the Barclays Center, is moving its corporate headquarters from Downtown Brooklyn to Industry City in Sunset Park.The company,...
To view the full story, click the title link.