Chinese conglomerate Cosco is in advanced discussions to acquire smaller shipping rival Orient Overseas for at least $4 billion in a deal that could be reached as early as July.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MUTINY LAB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cosco Nears $4 Billion Takeover of Orient Overseas
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Don't Be Fooled by Stock Market's Snap Reaction After U.K. Election
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The U.K. election sent the globally oriented FTSE 100 index higher, just as the Brexit referendum did—but the smarter play may be the U.K.’s less loved domestic stocks.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Venezuela Musicians Rise Up After Violist, 18, Is Killed at Protest
By ANA VANESSA HERRERO and NICHOLAS CASEY - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Political unrest is testing the loyalties of many who have benefited from the socialist-oriented government, including musicians outraged by the shooting of an unarmed teenager.
- Taking risks with AI? We want you on stage at MB 2017
By VB Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
VB EVENT: MobileBeat 2017 is not here for the dreamers — it’s built by the doers. And this year they’re getting the spotlight, too. We’re offering the MobileBeat stage to the established brands that aren’t resting on their laurels — the ones who have plunged head-first into hands-on, results-oriented, ROI-blasting AI, while everyone else is still standing […]
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017