Adonis Medina's strikeout rate soared after he added a slider last year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MURDOCK ORCHARDS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New Slider Propels Adonis Medina - Phillies Prospect Report
By Matt Gelb - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Adonis Medina Survives Scare, Builds On Strong Season
By Josh Norris - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Adonis Medina has a new tool: strikeouts. How'd he add that weapon?
The post Adonis Medina Survives Scare, Builds On Strong Season appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- ‘We Are Not Unusual Anymore’: 50 Years of Mixed-Race Marriage in U.S.
By JENNIFER MEDINA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Fifty years after the landmark Supreme Court case that allowed interracial couples to marry, a California couple recall being among the first to do so.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.