of Make Music New York
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MURDER FOR TWO MUSICAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — The father of a Southern California 5-year-old who has been missing for two months was arrested Friday afternoon in Las Vegas on suspicion of his son’s murder, authorities said. A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement said Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35 was arrested in coordination with authorities in Las Vegas and was being...
- ‘Power’ star: My two-timing character needs ‘a break from women’
By Tashara Jones - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As Season 4 of “Power” gets under way Sunday night, James “Ghost” Patrick (Omari Hardwick) is in jail and awaiting trial for killing FBI agent Greg Knox (Andy Bean) — a murder he didn’t commit. It doesn’t help Ghost’s case that Bean was ex-girlfriend Angela’s (Lela Lorena) lover. In the Season 3 finale, Angela turned...
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017