Attorney General Jeff Sessions has reversed guidelines that protected drug offenders from minimum sentencing laws.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MULTIFACETED ORGANIZATION FOR REFORM IN EDUCATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sessions’ New Policy Reverses Minimum Sentence Protections
By Cyndi Suarez - Friday May 26, 2017
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.We just posted a case study of a complicated brand architecture project Big Duck completed in 2016 for the Union for Reform Judaism. In case you missed it, that’s online here.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- Colombia's Chávez-Style Land Reform
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ranches can be taken if they are not in the social and ecological interest.
- School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The strong push to expand choice options by the new administration has caused some reformers to become concerned about the future of public education.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?
- Police Misconduct Settlement Yields Accountability Measure in New York
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A high-profile victim of police misconduct uses his case to leverage change.
- Terms of Confinement: 43 Disability Activists Jailed for Die-In at Mitch McConnell’s Office
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Disability activists protest the dire circumstances they will return to if the new health care reform bill passes, comparing it to incarceration.