The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MULTI-FAMILY APPRAISALS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Watching Your Wallet, Dec. 29, 2014
Monday Dec 29, 2014
Jennifer Kushinka on the role appraisers play when purchasing a home.
- Haunted by a Player’s Death, a Coach Walks Away From His Sport
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jeff Charles had been coaching football for 21 years, but his love of the sport diminished after a 16-year-old sustained a fatal blow to the head in a game.
- CBO Scores House Health Bill on Pre-Existing Conditions
Wednesday May 24, 2017
The Congressional Budget Office released its appraisal on Wednesday of the health overhaul bill approved by the House. What does it have to say about state waivers and how the less healthy would be affected? WSJ’s Jason Bellini has #TheShortAnswer.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- We Kid You Not: Goats Clean Up Parks and Educate Communities on Urban Farming
By Aine Creedon - Friday Jun 16, 2017
For the fourth year in a row, the Wheat Ridge community has successfully used LaMancha goats to manage invasive weeds and vegetation in natural areas, providing a great opportunity to educate the community about urban farming.