NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
99-49 HORACE HARDING EXPWY
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11369
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MUKTI 49 PETROLEUM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Eclipse Megamovie: Citizen science for the 2017 total solar eclipse
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
- Saudi Prince’s Elevation Will Have Far-Reaching Consequences in Energy
By STANLEY REED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s becoming heir to the throne makes him an even more influential voice in global oil circles.
- Lack Of New Pilots Could Soon Leave Travelers With Fewer Options
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Unless the aviation industry adds 255,000 more pilots in 10 years, airlines won’t be able to sustain their current growth rate or handle an expected increase in customer traffic. The gloomy outlook comes courtesy of the Airline Pilot Demand Outlook report [PDF] from training company CAE Inc., which examined how airlines’ current growth and a looming pilot shortage …
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.
- China Cancels Military Meeting With Vietnam Over Territorial Dispute
By MIKE IVES - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The public sign of discord is highly unusual for the two Communist neighbors, and it comes as Beijing seeks to expand its influence in the South China Sea.