This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MTS TAX & ACCOUNTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Ukraine Cyberattack Was Meant to Paralyze, not Profit, Evidence Shows
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Pinpointing the initial targets of the assault — Ukrainian accountants who use a tax preparation software required by the government — was a major clue.
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Facebook can’t be sued for “jerkingman” revenge porn account
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Account hosted pictures of a man "pleasuring himself," then made new friends.
- Farmers and Food Banks Advocate for Tax Credit for Crop Donations in Virginia
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Coalitions of common interest are everywhere, waiting to be made.
- Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise!
By Jeannie Fox - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nonprofits are being asked to pay fees for government services. Is that fair?
The post Reminder: Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise! appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.