John Morris, the photo editor who for brought some of the most iconic images of World War Ii and the Vietnam War to the world's attention, has died at 100.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SHEILA K MCCART
24 DAMONSVILLE STREET
MT MORRIS, NEW YORK, 14510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MT. MORRIS TAXI SERVICE II INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Celebrated Photo Editor John Morris Dies at 100
Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- John G. Morris, Renowned Photo Editor in the Thick of History, Dies at 100
By ANDY GRUNDBERG - Friday Jul 28, 2017
A champion of photojournalism, he worked at Life, The New York Times and other publications. His colleagues included many celebrated photographers.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- 'FREAK ACCIDENT' Two Oregon women fall, 19, to their deaths at Mt. Hood
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Errol Morris’ ‘The B-Side’ Captures The Master Of A Dying Art At Work
By Keith Phipps - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Morris' latest is a portrait of his photographer friend Elsa Dorfman and the antiquated camera she's used for decades.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.