NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Apr 24, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MSG NASSAU, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Sphero’s new toy is a chatty Spider-Man
By Anthony Ha - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Sphero continues its partnership with Disney today, with the launch of a new toy based on the Marvel superhero Spider-Man. But where BB-8 and Lightning McQueen could move around the room, Spider-Man is more stationary — his real power involves holding conversations. The simplest thing this Spider-Man can do is tell jokes — he seems to have an infinite simply of eye-rollers. If you… Read More
- Maximizing Influencer Relationships to Create Powerful Content That Reaches, Motivates Moms
Monday May 1, 2017
Finding the right influencers to work with your brand is only one of the challenges. Ensuring that influencers create content that has the potential to move moms to action is another.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Nassau County is the latest local government to sue drugmakers over opioid crisis
By Robin D. Schatz - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Citing "exorbitant" expenses in addressing the mounting opioid crisis, Nassau County on Monday joined a growing number of local governments in New York state and elsewhere that are suing major...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The U.S. Just Picked Intel, IBM, Nvidia And Others To Help Make Supercomputers 50 Times Faster
By Sean Captain - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The U.S. aims to take back the title for fastest computer that it lost to China in 2013.
In 2013, the United States ceded the supercomputing crown to China, whose Sunway TaihuLight machine is over five times as powerful as the U.S. government’s fastest system, called Titan. But the Department of Energy is working on a new generation of supercomputers that are 50 times faster than Titan—a performance boost described as “exascale.” Today, DoE awarded $258 million in contracts to six U.S. companies—AMD, Cray (maker of Titan), Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel, and Nvidia—to build an exascale system by 2021. The companies themselves are expected to add at least $172 million of their own funding to the project, since they will also benefit from the new technologies developed.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015