A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MSC HOME MEDICAL SUPPLIES LLC
2014 - MSC HOME MEDICAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Over 120 people buried after landslide wipes out Chinese village
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
BEIJING — More than 120 people were buried by a landslide that caused huge rocks and a mass of earth to come crashing into their homes in a mountain village in southwestern China early Saturday, officials said. The landslide, which came from a mountain, engulfed a cluster of 62 homes and a hotel in the...
- Landslide in China Is Feared to Have Buried at Least 141 People
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In a village in Sichuan Province, an avalanche of mud and rocks buried as many as 40 homes in a village, officials said.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Hopes Fade After Landslide Destroys Chinese Village
By CHRIS BUCKLEY and JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Rescue workers searched for survivors after a landslide in the southwestern province of Sichuan, a region of brittle, unstable mountains, but said their chances were slim.