Remember the name Kayla Day. The reigning US Open junior champion returns to Flushing Meadows next month as a full-time professional and, according to tennis Hall of Famer Gigi Fernandez, is on track to tennis stardom. “Winning the US Open [Juniors] is very impressive,” Fernandez told The Post Thursday at the United States Tennis Association’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MS JUNIOR'S SOCCER & SPORT CLUB INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the future of American women’s tennis: Now all she has to do is win
By Hannah Withiam - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Blues assign four players to junior teams
Monday Sep 18, 2017
St. Louis Blues send Tanner Kaspick, Trenton Bourque, David Noel and Evan Fitzpatrick to junior clubs.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.