Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Jun 18, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - MRO MID-ATLANTIC CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Flood Warnings After Torrential Rain Slams Mid-Atlantic
Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Flood and flash flood warnings are in effect for Washington, D.C., and parts of Maryland and Virginia as heavy rain continues to pour over the region.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Startups have officially run out of names ??
By Romain Dillet,Chris Nesi - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Marine Corps orders all its aircraft grounded following deadly crashes
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 12, 2017